2100 Pleasant Hill Road
Duluth, GA 30096
1:00pm - 4:00pm
• Very chic and trendy persons who appear to be “30-somethings”
• Upscale patrons with a polished look, so ladies bring your Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana handbags, Prada sunglasses etc...
• Anyone with cool/ funky hairstyle, eyeglasses, tattoos, or “Art Gallery” look.
• Everyone, please come relaxed and dress your best to impress our wardrobe department!
• Casting ages 18 and over for “ALL LOOKS”
• ABSOLUTELY NO RED, NO WHITE and NO BUSY PRINTS/PATTERNS
• Colors we love for the professional looks are navy grey, black, olive, tan, maroon, beige, charcoal - think “GQ “ magazine type.
• For “Nightlife” scenes - Think “Sex and the City” type dresses, spaghetti straps, and stylish jeans for women, tops with jewel tones and color are good!
• Men with that “Entourage” feel, overdyed or dark upscale jeans and shirts with peak or notch collars and sport jackets and soft soled rubber dress shoes, and handsome, “chic suits” for play.
• Please come in style, simple jewelry is best, with hair and make up camera ready
Single Ladies is a comedic drama about Val, Keisha, and April - three best friends with different philosophies on sex and relationships. Val (Stacey Dash) is an ambitious aspiring fashion mogul who wants to find a true partner. Keisha (LisaRaye McCoy), on the other hand, is a former video dancer just looking for a rich man to keep her in style. April (Charity Shea) has supposedly found the perfect man and the perfect marriage - but is learning that marriage isn’t necessarily a happy ending. Single Ladies is a modern, sexy series set in the world of Atlanta fashion, music, and celebrity that will constantly explore which woman has the right approach to relationships.