Each year the Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders are among the best in the NFL.
AB Media Publishing, LLC
The professional NFL football team Minnesota Vikings are holding an open casting call for beautiful and talented young ladies who would like to become the next Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders. There are no specific height or weight requirements, nor is there a "maximum" age limit. The average team member’s age is typically 24 years old. You must be at least 18 years of age to attend the open call. Cheer or dance experience is not required, however those who are selected typically have some performance experience. In addition to the typical cheerleading duties at games, you should be committed to doing charity work and making personal appearances. Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders are role models for hundreds of Junior Cheerleaders, as well as countless girls around the world.
Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders are paid for their time on game day, as well as for travel and show tours, special promotional events, and many other appearances. It is considered a part-time job, and candidates must be either a full-time college student, career woman or mother/homemaker. Other compensation and benefits include two free season tickets and parking, travel opportunities, free hair styling, free tanning services, free gym memberships, free make-up, free professional photo shoots, free spa treatments, and much more. This season the Vikings will be traveling to London and playing against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday, September 29. The Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders will accompany the team on the trip.
2013 Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders Open Casting Call Details
9520 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Click Here for directions.
Sunday April 7, 2013
Check in at 9:00am sharp.
Auditions are closed to the public. Please show up dressed in form-fitting clothing and prepared to dance. Bring a resume, photo, application (available at the door) and an application fee of $25. Also bring a lunch/snack, water bottle and layers to keep warm between rounds of auditions.
Before attending the open casting call, you should read the FAQ at the following official Minnesota Vikings website:
Vikings Cheerleaders Auditions FAQ
Requirements To Attend Open Casting Call
• Must be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D. by June 2013
• If selected, must reside or be willing to commute to the Minneapolis metro area for rehearsals, appearances, games, etc..
• Must be able to attend ALL rehearsals, games and other related activities (Practices are held on Tues., Thurs. & Sun. evenings).
• Must have a valid passport.
• Must be able to show proof of health insurance, a recent physical, age verification and a diploma, as needed.
• Provide a completed and signed application and release/waiver.
• Must be a full-time college student, career woman or mother/homemaker.
• If selected to the team, a one year contract and commitment are required.
• $25 Application Fee made payable to the Minnesota Vikings is due at Open Auditions (cash or credit preferred).
• Recent non- refundable headshot and resume.
• Attendance at all rounds of audition competition.
Information about all rounds of auditions and details regarding every aspect of the selection process can be found at the following website:
The Official Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders Auditions Website
About the Minnesota Vikings
The Minnesota Vikings are a professional football team that joined the National Football League as an expansion team in 1960. The Vikings won the NFL Championship in 1969, prior to the league's merger with the American Football League. The Vikings have one of the highest winning percentages in the NFL. They are also one of only six NFL teams to win at least 15 games during the regular season. Minnesota has played in four Superbowls. Since the NFL-AFL merger, they have made the playoffs 27 times, third-most in the league. Home games are played in Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. In May 2012, a bill was passed to build a new stadium for the team, which is expected to open by the 2016 season.