I am assisting entertainment industry leading casting director Bill Marinella in announcing an open casting call in Pittsburgh, PA on November 14, 2015. This is for a project that will begin shooting in early 2016. They are seeking people of all ages and types, however only adults 18+ years of age may attend the following open casting call. Minors can be registered online here.
1310 Beulah Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
Click here for directions.
Parking is free.
Saturday November 14, 2015
10:00am - 2:00pm
Experienced Stand-Ins and general extras of ALL types!
Must be located withing a two-hour drive to the Pittsburgh area.
They will be taking your photo so follow these guidelines closely:
Wardrobe: Please arrive dressed in your best: party outfits, dresses, suits, tux and gowns. Ladies come hair and makeup ready, men well groomed.
Please know your measurements. If you cannot attend please create a profile here or email email@example.com
You can start early registration prior to the open casting call at the official Marinella Hume Casting website - www.MarinellaHumeCasting.com/castme. Be sure to upload at least one photo (use the photo below as a guide for exactly the format they need it shot as). You can use the photo cropping tool on our site when you upload. NO sunglasses, hats, or other people in the photo. Also add your CAR or TRUCK profile, they do pay more for vehicles and it only takes an extra minute.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All talent, including minors and foreign actors, must be legally eligible to work in Pittsburgh, PA and in the United States. The Pittsburgh Actors Resource Guide eBook includes the following documents and information for adults, minors, and foreign talent who would like to work on films and television productions in the Pittsburgh area:
• USA Child Actor Work Permit Requirements
• Pennsylvania Child Entertainment Work Permit Application
• Pennsylvania Application for Minors In Performances
• Pennsylvania Parental Acknowledgement of Minor's Duties and Hours of Employment Form
• Pennsylvania Minors Waiver Request Form for Entertainment Performances
• Pennsylvania Child Labor Complaint Form
• Pennsylvania Child Labor Act Details
• Pennsylvania Child Labor Act Hours Rules for Performances By Minors
• Pennsylvania Regulations Governing Employment of Minors
• Pennsylvania Child Labor Law Prohibitions
• Immigration Work Permit Information
• Non-Immigrant Visa Application
In addition to the following Pittsburgh Actors Resources:
• Audition Tips
• How To Make an Audition Video
• Pittsburgh Casting Directors List
• Pittsburgh Extras Casting Directors List
• Pittsburgh Talent Agents List
• General Talent Agent Information
• Pittsburgh Acting Schools and Teachers List
• Pittsburgh Headshot Photographers List
• Headshot Reproduction Services List
• Sample Actors Resume
• Sample Beginning Actors Resume
• Sample Casting Director Cover Letter
• Sample Talent Agent Cover Letter
• Entertainment Industry Terminology
• Pittsburgh Actors Unions and Professional Organizations
• PDF Users Guides
All Actors Resource Guide eBooks are available here.